THWARTED!!!
9.19pm CST; Tuesday July 28, 2009
Madison, WI
Thwarted. I've been thwarted.
Guys... I usually eat nuts and berries, with a side of bark. (I also like cakes and pies, but that doesn't matter here). This past weekend, I was visited by my Uncle Ray and Jason (brother). Totally spectacular weekend that involved lots of planning for visiting a firing range next time, and lots and lots of Family Guy and The Office. Also a spectacular weekend in that I ate things like whole pizzas and massive hamburgers.
For those of you who aren't quite 2+2'ers... nuts+berries≠pizza, etc.
It started yesterday with a runny nose, and today it's in full force. I"m totally sick, with a warm forehead and a runny nose.
i.e. My workout plans for today (3 miles, with some strength training) have been thwarted. Arrrrgh. No worries, though... I can miss a workout every once in awhile. So long as it isn't one of the weekend workouts.
This also thwarts my plans for a massive bike-trek to the mall on the west side of Madison. No more casual white buttondowns... =(.
Here's a picture of a sunset I took next to next to Lake Mendota.
Soak up the strange wording.
Best.
No comments:
Post a Comment