skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
France
8.14.2009
Last Day in Madison.
4 miles felt good.
I skipped weight training because I wanted to skip it.
I still did the core workout.
15 miles Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Diggsy
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(13)
Hello, company.If you were in Strongsville on Pear...
8 miles before breakfast and water is a very bad i...
4 hours until 15 miles... Jon krause---I'm running...
Last Day in Madison.4 miles felt good. I skipped w...
SevenSeven "plus a little" miles in the arboretum ...
Thwarted, yet again.3.0 miles today, at a little f...
Hellooooo team!10 miles never happened this past w...
Check one two
Quick new postHi, all.Just jotting down a quick po...
Half down, half to go.10.53am CST; Monday August 3...
THWARTED!!!9.19pm CST; Tuesday July 28, 2009Madiso...
Number Two... Finally online.11.13pm CST; Monday J...
Post numero Uno: The Runner's Knee12.53pm CST; Sat...
No comments:
Post a Comment